Our clients leverage us to get more work done in a shorter period of time, often for completing unexpected or complex projects. Our deep expertise allows us to act as an extension of your team, on demand when you need us, eliminating the need for additional headcount or relying on external consultants and brokers without HR experience.
What We Do
With our depth of experience in all areas of HR, we can tackle any HR project you have been wanting to cross off your list. We leverage our subject matter expertise to work as an extension of your team.
We use our experience to help you bridge the gap between where you are today and where you want to be, saving you time to focus on other responsibilities.
Why Work With Us
HR teams are constantly tasked with doing more with less - reduced budgets, smaller teams, and inadequate resources. We can operate as an extension of your team to get more work done in a shorter period of time.
As a freelancer taking administratively burdensome tasks off your plate, a consultant creating a strategic plan, a project manager leading a project to successful completion, or an interim HR leader filling in for an absent team member, there are many reasons to work with Next Level Benefits to increase your team’s productivity and accomplish your goals faster.
Our Recent Projects
We have assisted clients with several projects, such as HR strategy development, leadership coaching, total rewards assessments, vendor implementations, HR communication drafting, policy updates, M&A integrations, process improvements, and interim (fractional) leadership during a role vacancy or leave of absence.
What Our Clients Say
Our clients are located all over the U.S., ranging in size from 20 employees to 50,000+ employees. We free up their time, fill in the gaps in expertise on their teams, and tackle their most daunting projects. Our clients continue to work with us because they have experience firsthand the value that we bring to their organization.
• Fortune 500 client:“….Next Level Benefits supported and drove a major benefits project for us which required significant evaluation of data, project management, change management and leading cross-functional teams. Without their assistance during this time I am not sure how we would have been able to successfully complete all of these items.”
• Mid-sized client:“…..Our dedicated HR expert is one of the best HR professionals that I have had the pleasure working with during my career. Her professionalism along with her depth of experience are exceptional.”
• Small business client:“…..Next Level Benefits is wonderful to work with. Organized, detail-oriented, and thorough — they are an asset to any business.”
What We Can Do For You
Next Level Benefits can be your HR lifeline. We assist clients with the following services:
• HR Strategy – we help you develop a sustainable strategy that aligns to your company brand, mission and organizational goals.
• Interim Support – we fill in gaps and partner with your existing team to accelerate progress.
• Project Management – we lead your planned or unexpected projects such as new vendor implementations, audits, and M&A activity.
• Process Improvement – we assess current processes, develop roadmaps, and draft HR process manuals to train your existing staff.
• HR + Benefits Communication – we create communication plans that educate and engage.
• HR Consulting – from Total Rewards to Leadership Coaching, we can tackle any project, provide guidance, or assess competitiveness.
About the Author:
Lauren Winans is the Owner and Principal Consultant of Next Level Benefits, an HR consulting practice offering clients access to former HR professionals with extensive corporate HR experience to tackle the most daunting HR projects.